In 2015 I started to work as independent freelancing consultant in the disciplines of systems engineering, project management and quality management. For example, I can provide for you solutions in the areas of systems development, systems procurement and management systems.
For more than 10 years I have been working in complex technology projects as an aerospace engineer and project manager.
Over the past 11 years I have been consulting in the fields of project management, systems engineering and quality management for international space projects.
I am member of the following working groups:
- DGLR/GPM working group “Project Management in Aerospace”
- DIN NA 131-06-01 AA working committee for space standards (ISO/TC20/SC14)
- 2021 – today: Systems Engineering in the certification of the Boeing B737-10 cabin pressure control system
- 2020 – 2021: Product Assurance in the development of the Large Deployable Reflector Antenna for the ESA Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer (CIMR)
- 2017 – 2020: Systems Engineering in the development of the Xi’an MA700 aircraft cabin pressure control system
- 2016 – 2017: Specification and negotiation of technical and management requirements for the installation, commissioning and testing of test facilities for a spacecraft assembly, integration and test facility (Astana, Kazakhstan) in line with ECSS standards
- 2016: Process description and improvement for the system testing of electronic car components for a tier 1 automotive supplier
- 2015 – 2016: Coordination of environmental tests in the frame of the development of electronic car components performed at external test laboratories for a tier 1 automotive supplier in line with LV 124 standards
- 2010 – 2015: Systems Engineering, Quality Management and Project Management support for the procurement of test facilities for a spacecraft assembly, integration and test facility (Astana, Kazakhstan) in line with ECSS standards
- 2009 – 2010: Systems Engineering, Quality Management and Project Management support for the development of a thermal vacuum test chamber for satellites (Ankara, Turkey)
- 2004 – 2009: Participation in acceptance and commissioning of the User Ground Segment of a military earth observation satellite system (Germany)
I graduated from university with degrees in Aerospace Engineering (German degree Diplom-Ingenieur) and Economics (German degree Diplom-Kaufmann), both are equivalent to a Masters degree:
- Universität der Bundeswehr München, Aerospace Engineering (2000 – 2004)
- Fernuniversität in Hagen, Economics (2004 – 2009)
My expertise is confirmed through recognized qualification certificates in
- 1st and 2nd Party Process Auditor Medical Devices, TÜV Süd (2020)
- Quality Management System Auditor, TÜV Süd (2018)
- Quality Manager, TÜV Süd (2017)
- Intercultural Mediator, interculture.de (2016)
- Project Management IPMA level D, PM-ZERT (2012)
- Quality Management Representative, TÜV Nord (2008)
I support your success
If you have any questions or requests regarding my services, networking or cooperation, please feel free to contact me.